Thursday, July 21, 2011

Experimenting with more corruption



A new step in my experiments with corruption! It's been a bit of a struggle but I've managed to progress that little bit more with my know-how of glitching. Enough that it's worthy of blogging. I'd like to thank the wonderful people on the TOG mailing list for providing me with the advice and links for my !!knowledge quest!!. I had hoped to provide you with a finished piece of artwork but my central work hasn't been going as planned.
Hopefully these images will be enough. The photo featured belongs to Anaelle Steiner. An amazing analogue photographer who has a passion for found photography.
The image featured is from a stereoscopic collection that she has had in her possession for a long time. We are currently working on a collaborative project together using these images and I hope in the next month or so I will be able to show you the fruits of our labour.










No comments:

Post a Comment